Monday, May 18, 2009

34room1217daystomakeadifference

Day 1 today i helped wash the dishes after dinner.i know i made a difference because my mum is usually tired washing the dishes but when i fnished she was all awake just watching tv.my feelings are that im very happy because it made me tired .if another person was involved he/she would be happy because helping someone feels good. :)

Day 2 today i woke up earlier than usual to make my mum breakfast.i know i made a difference because she woke up and she was really surprised at what i made for her and she was really happy.my feelings where great because normally i get annoyed because it takes her a long time to get ready before she drops me off at school but this time she dropped me off nice and earlie! :)

Day 3 today i helped my mum with playing the guitar. i know i made a difference because when i helped her she didn't have any trouble after.my feelings are that i feel really good because what i learnt i tought her back.if another person was involved they would feel really good.


1 comment:

  1. You've done some very nice things for your mum over the past 3 days. I'm sure she really enjoyed having breakfast made for her.

    ReplyDelete